Our client is a national, full-service law firm with an incredible reputation, strong support and resources, and a dynamic team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a partner-level lawyer to step into a leadership role in an entrepreneurial, growing, and successful firm.
Job Description – Partner, Corporate Securities and M&A
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add a Partner, Corporate Securities and M&A Lawyer to its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of strong leadership and practice management skills, superior client service orientation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. A book of business is not required for this role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a varied case load of corporate securities and M&A files.
- Expand and support business/client development activities.
- Lead the team effectively and play a vital role in a growing practice.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and practice management skills.
- Superior client service orientation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708