Goldblatt Partners LLP is looking for a lawyer to join the labour law group in our Toronto office.
The ideal candidate will be a member in good standing of the Ontario bar and will have:
- four to seven years’ experience in labour law, particularly in grievance arbitration
- experience litigating cases, both independently and as part of a team
- excellent communication skills
- strong analytic, research and writing skills
- the ability to work as part of a team and on tight deadlines
We offer salary and benefits competitive with other union-side labour law firms.
We are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage members of all equity-seeking groups to apply. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and will make accommodations available on request for applicants who take part in the selection process.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and copy of your résumé to the attention of Vanessa Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org).