Associate, Wills & Estates Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a highly successful international law firm known for its specialized, in-depth expertise and consistent recognition as a top employer. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a high-profile team and gain valuable experience and development.
Job Description – Associate, Wills & Estates Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Wills & Estates to join its successful, growing team. The ideal candidate will have four to ten years of wills & estates and tax planning law experience gained at a law firm or in-house. The successful candidate will provide effective solutions with respect to tax and estate planning matters for high-net worth individuals, trust arrangements, wills and powers of attorney, and charitable donation planning. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and technical skills are essential.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide effective solutions for clients with respect to tax and estate planning for high-net worth individuals, trust arrangements, wills and powers of attorney, and charitable donation planning.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-10 years of wills & estates and tax planning experience gained at a reputable law firm or in-house.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and technical skills.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: