Director, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a highly successful international company known for its innovative and client-centred approach.
The position offers a competitive compensation package, including participation in a stock option and RRSP plan, work-life balance, broad exposure to a growing industry, and opportunities for long-term growth.
Job Description – Director, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the company is seeking to add a Director, Commercial Real Estate to its team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have seven to ten years of commercial real estate law experience with at least three years in a managerial role. The successful candidate will mentor, coach, and provide direction for the team, as well as provide assistance and direction to clients and internal groups.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and direction to clients and internal groups.
- Mentor, coach, and provide direction for the team.
- Provide exceptional client service while maintaining new and existing client relationships.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7-10 years of commercial real estate experience with at least 3 of those in a managerial role.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of excellent leadership and coaching skills.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: