Our client, an international law firm with offices in North America and Europe, is ranked among the top law firms in the US. It has an impressive and diverse client base, ranging from global Fortune 500 companies, mid-market firms poised for future growth and ambitious start-ups. As a full-service platform with nationally recognized practices in business law and litigation, the firm is known for being progressive, ambitious, and innovative.
Built on a clear vision for growth and with effective management, the firm has successfully acquired and integrated lateral partners and teams who have contributed to its ongoing success during a time when other firms were forced to retrench.
This is a unique opportunity to grow your practice with a firm offering support, stability, fiscal strength, and authority to move quickly and effectively.
Job Description – Partner, Commercial Litigation Lawyer
As part of its strategic growth, the firm is seeking to add a Senior Commercial Litigator to its office in Toronto. As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of 12 years of commercial litigation experience, exceptional advocacy and practice management skills, an innovative and progressive approach, and strong client service orientation. A full or partial portable practice is required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad commercial litigation practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 12+ years of commercial litigation experience.
- Exceptional advocacy and practice management skills.
- Innovative and progressive approach and strong client service orientation.
- Full or partial practice is required.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708