Associate, Banking & Finance Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a dynamic, successful full-service law firm that is looking to expand its Toronto team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and talented lawyer to be a part of an interdisciplinary team to meet client’s transactional and advisory needs and grow your career with a leading law firm offering complex work and strong opportunities for career growth.
Job Description – Associate, Banking & Finance
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Banking & Finance. The ideal candidate will have one to seven years of experience with extensive banking, lending, and financing expertise. As the successful candidate, you will become part of a group that acts for both lenders and borrowers in a broad range of transactions.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and businesses in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-7 years of banking, lending, and financing experience.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: