We are working with a highly successful technology company known for its innovative platform and visionary team. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented lawyer to work on international deals in a flexible work environment.
Job Description – In-House Counsel (Senior) Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add a Senior In-House Counsel lawyer to their team in Ontario. The Senior In-House Counsel will provide comprehensive legal support to all business units and teams. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of eight years of corporate law experience, ideally gained at a top-tier law firm or leading company.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts and provide general legal counsel to the company’s various departments.
- Oversee the data privacy compliance program and risk management program.
- Assist with M&A, employment law, intellectual property, and real estate matters as needed.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of corporate law experience, ideally gained at a top-tier law firm or leading company.
- Experience providing legal support to an international business.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proven quality of work.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: